The Peach Hill Way
School Rules- The 4 R's
A good citizen:
is Respectful of rights and property of others.
- Respect is treating others as you would like to be treated.
- Respect is being considerate of other people's feelings.
- Respect means recognizing the value of people, property, the environment and yourself.
is Responsible for making good choices.
- Responsibility is being dependable and accountable for your words and actions.
- Responsibility is also doing your best and never blaming others for your mistakes.
- Being responsible for a job means that you are the one who makes sure it is done correctly and on time.
is Ready to learn.
- Come to school ready to learn and work hard.
- Maintain regular school attendance and be on time.
- Bring necessary materials and completed assignments every day.
- Be courteous and cooperative with all adults and other students.
- Follow all classroom, school, district and state regulations and laws.
- Communicate regularly with parents and teachers about school experiences so that they can help me be successful in school.
- Read and study after school every day.
Resolves conflicts honestly and fairly.
- Speak to the person. (Tell him/her how you feel)
- Offer your solutions. (Share ideas)
- Listen to each other. (Take turns)
- Value and respect each other. (Everyone is important)
- End with a solution and a smile. (Everybody wins)